Dr. Öğr. Üyesi
1. Erdel, D. & Akalın, S. (2015). Evaluating English language course in a Turkish university: The students' perspectives. Journal of Educational and Instructional Studies in the World, 5 (4), 26-35.
1. Erdel, D. & Takkaç, M. (2017). Language learning strategies: A literature review of definition, classification and instruction. II. International Iğdır Symposium, Iğdır Universitesi, Iğdır.
2. Erdel, D. & Yıldız, H. (2014). How motivated are Turkish EFL learners to communicate in a global context? 47th Annual Meeting of BAAL, University of Warwick, Coventry, İngiltere. (Poster).
3. Erdel, D. (2014). Learning styles of Turkish high school students and the effects of gender and school type on their preferences. 4th International Conference on Foreign Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics and International Forum on Cognitive Linguistics, Saray Bosna. Bosna Hersek.
4. Erdel, D. & Akalın, S. (2013). Learner beliefs and the effects of age, gender, region and academic unit. 16th International INGED ELT Conference, İzmir. (Poster)
1. e-Uluslararası Eğitim Araştırmaları Dergisi (2019)
1. Yabancı Dil I-II
2. Mesleki Yabancı Dil I-II
TÜBİTAK 2211-A Genel Yurtiçi Doktora Bursu (2013-2017)
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (IATEFL) ÜYELİĞİ (2017-2018)
İNGİLİZCE EĞİTİMİ DERNEĞİ (INGED) ÜYELİĞİ (2017- devam ediyor)
BRITISH ASSOCIATION FOR APPLIED LINGUISTICS (BAAL) ÜYELİĞİ (2014-2016)